Sunday 3 April 2011

a little on...and then a whole lot more off!

Last week I put on 1lb.  I was NOT happy for 2 reasons:

Firstly - because it wasn't even on chocolate!  I had tonsilitis, and drank gallons of milky tea with honey.

Secondly - because I'm a competitive cow...yes really ;0) and I HATED the fact that I might be proving that I needed the WW groups!

Anyway - once I was better, I decided to make an extra special effort to stick to my points this week and I lost 4lbs!!!  Nothing like telling me I can't do something to make me do it!

So that means I now weigh 11 stone exactly and I'm now considered to be in the "ideal" weight range (albeit at the top end of it!).  Not bad considering just over 12 weeks ago I weighed 12st 9lbs! :0)

Overall - that's 23lbs down and only 14lbs more to go before I reach my overall goal of 10st...my wedding weight!  10.5 weeks until holiday...average of 1.3lbs per week - DEFINITELY do-able!

Onwards and erm....downwards! :0)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment