Thursday 3 February 2011

Phew...I got away with it!

So, after a fantabulous anniversary celebration, (and much over indulgence) I spent the rest of the week trying to make up for my naughtiness - counting points stringently and praying to the god of skinny that I would "at least stay the same".  Weigh in finally rolled around and ...I lost another pound!  PHEW...lucky escape haha!

I'm now 11st 13lbs...INTO THE 11's!!! :0) :0) :0)  The last time I was at this weight was well over 3 years ago.  But there's more...and this really IS good...

I measured myself 4 weeks ago, at the beginning of this journey.  Now...I'm brave/stupid enough to have disclosed my starting weight but I'm afraid I'm not willing to disclose my starting measurements.  All I will say is that in the last 4 weeks I've lost:

Left thigh: 1 inch
Right thigh: 1.25inches
Bum: 1 inch
Hips: 3.25 inches
Waist: 6 inches
Bust: 1 inch.  

That's a total loss of 13.5 inches in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on next weigh in...I'm on a roll! :0)

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment