Thursday 10 February 2011

who knows.....

Bit of a pointless blog this week really but I wanted to put down in writing that I'm disappointed that I can't weigh in this week.  Yes...I am disappointed that I can't step on those scales!  Haha...who'd have thunk it!

Ross is in bed with food poisoning bless him so I've obviously needed to stay home to look after Fin (and Ross!)

Selfish I know but I want to know what I've lost!!!!!Grin  I really look forward to weigh in (believe it or not!)and now I have to wait till next week!!
*grrr*  For what it's worth, my scales at home say I've lost about 2lbs but they're a bit temperamental so I'll have to wait another week for a definite answer. 

On the plus side, last week I had 4lbs to go for my first stone...who knows...I might have reached it by next week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment